Download the Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust Outpatient triage case study
- One Gastroenterology consultant has saved over 33 clinical hours (£12 saved per eConsult) in 6 weeks since going live and seen 10-15 mins/ eConsult questionnaire saved vs. their previous process.
- Potential saving of £12,000 per consultant using eConsult to manage and triage their patients
- The consultant and nurse specialist teams report the ability to make better clinical decisions through advanced information gathering.
- The Musculoskeletal Clinical Assessment and Treatment Service (MSK CATS) have saved ‘minutes from each referral’ with eConsult.
- Initial data shows 20% of CATS triage to Trauma and Orthopaedics can be directed to physiotherapy instead, positively affecting T&O clinic waiting lists.